Contact: Justin Sanders
Tel: +27 84 943 3947
GPS-Cordinates: 31°55.25.83”S, 29°13.2.02”E
Please do not use a GPS tracker to get to our lodge – this is just for an indication of where we are – the trackers will take you to the wrong side of the river. You need to follow our directions only.
Please note, our lodge is off the beaten track and you will travel on gravel road to get to the lodge. You do not need a 4×4 to get to our lodge but a vehicle with higher clearance recommended. You can get here in a small car but you just need to take it very slow on the gravel. You can always call us to see what the state of the road condition is like at the time.
WE FIRMLY ADVISE ALL GUESTS TO ARRIVE AT OUR LODGE BEFORE DARK SO YOU DO NOT TRAVEL ON THE GRAVEL ROAD AT NIGHT.
We offer transfers to and from surrounding areas and airports. Please contact us for more information.
Address: PO Box 579
NORTH OF SWELL ECO LODGE:
- Lwandile Point – 15 minute drive
- Presley Bay – 40 minute drive
- Hluleka – 1 1/2 hour drive
- Port St. Johns – 3 hour drive
SOUTH OF SWELL ECO LODGE:
- Mthatha Mouth – 45 minute drive
- Mapuzi – 1 hour drive
- Coffee Bay – 1 hour drive
- Hole in the Wall – 1 1/2 hour drive
- Chintsa – 4 hour drive
- East London – 4 1/2 hour drive